Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun in Houston!!!!






We just had the most relaxing and wonderful time with our dear friends, the Montgomery's.  We treasure their friendship so much and thank God for putting them in our lives.  The kids were amazing and played together so well.  You would think they see each other all the time.  Whitney planned a special day for the girls and I truly think it was the best day of Gracie's life.  She has not smiled that big and that much ever.  Thank you Whit.  I just had to share some photos of the pink limo that took us around Houston.  I have to say, Whitney and I enjoyed it just as much as they did.  Good times!!!
Phillipians 1:3-  I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.

2 comments:

bambini49 said...

Hi Shannon

I am a friend of Whitney's - We work together and I sort of her personal secretary. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed seeing pictures of your family. Whitney talks about your family with such love. She is the one who turned me onto Christian Music. My grandson and I listen to it all the time.

Through the generosity of your husband we were lucky enough to attend the last concert in the Woodlands. Dylan was on top of the world. He wanted to meet Bart this time but both you and Whitney had so many wonderful family things planned I thought it was best not to push too much. She is a wonderful person. Last year when she was so sick I never gave up on her.

Thanks for reading my comment. I really hope some day to be able to meet you. I also pray that Dylan,my grandson, can meet Bart. He is a good boy, he is an altar server and lectorer at church. He serves most Sundays at 7:30 Mass.

Whitney and I have continued our friendship through the children. Jadyn and my grandson Aidan have been friends for over 3 years. In fact, he told me when they are grown up he is going to marry her. I feel more like a mother figure to Whitney due to our age differenc but she always treats me just as a friend.

Thanks again

Oh - I am very computer illerate so if you choose to anwer me - please use my e-mail. I am still trying to figure out e-mail and blogs

bambini49@yahoo.com

Kathy

The Shaffers said...

Love the pics girl! It has been so great to see you guys!