Thursday, October 23, 2008

DISNEY WORLD!!!!







I am a little  behind in my blogging.  We have been SO busy since the first of September.  We were able to travel with Bart in September to Disney World.  The kids absolutely loved it and what was even better was that a couple of our friends were able to join us this year. We love to go during hurricane season because there is hardly anyone there.  Works out great as long as you don't mind a little rain every now and then.  I was seven months pregnant with Sophie so I had to ride a scooter.  VERY HUMBLING!  However, I felt great at the end of the day and I was very thankful for my scooter.  If you have never been to Disney, save your pennies!!!! It is worth every bit of it and I don't know how they do it but even adults become kids again.   Here are some pics of our vacation and as they say at Disney,  "Have a magical day!"

1 comment: