Thursday, April 30, 2009

Funny sayings

Apparently Gracie is learning the parts of a book at her preschool. She was telling me about them last night and she told me about the title page and the front cover and back cover. Then she pointed to the spine and said" This is the sponge." I tried very hard not to laugh.

A couple of weeks ago Gracie was playing a game with her aunt Darcy. They made up a card game where you had to pick a card and tell where you wanted to go. So, the first card was drawn and Gracie said she wanted to go to Disney World. Then Aunt Darcy picked up a card and said she wanted to go to Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. Then it was Gracie's turn again and she said," I want to go to Heaven and be with Jesus and walk the streets of gold." Hmm. proud mama...... she is listening and soaking it all up.

I love how kids just speak their minds and have wonderful thoughts and questions. Where do we as adults lose our honesty and innocence?

1 comment:

whitney said...

Awesome - Jadyn told me today she wanted to hurry up and go to heaven because she loves God and Jesus and wants to see them :)