Thursday, June 4, 2009

List of funny comments from kids

Yesterday the kids found a toad in the backyard. They brought it up to the garage and kept it in a rubbermaid container all day. At the end of the day I told them they should let him go because we had no food or water for him and he would eventually die. So, Sam decided to let him go (my tender hearted child). He let him out on the driveway and the toad just sat there. This is bad new with three little kids running around. Gracie wanted to ride her bike in circles around the toad and Charlie wanted to hit it. So, I explained to them that it was scared and they could accidently run over it if the toad decided to jump. So they decided to ride up and down the driveway next to it. As Gracie rode off, she said "bye bye froggie. Happy Mother's Day!" How random but funny!

Today Bart made the kids lunch and I made their drinks. I made them some strawberry kool-aid and when Charlie tasted it he said, " mommy, you are the best drinker in the world!" I usually get " you are best cook in the west." He is such a cowboy at heart. I love his sayings!

Then later in the day Gracie was asking me when we could go see sadrun again. I had no idea what she was talking about. After asking her probably ten times and her repeating the same sadrun word over and over. She finally expanded and said the big star in the sky we saw at Lost Pines! Then I realized she meant the planet Saturn. HAHA! The hotel had star gazing one night and they showed us the planet Saturn. Gracie loved it!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love it!! My favorite is "the best cook in the west"! :)